TIME AND ACTIVITY MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
“Apply all your will to completing one task at a time. Do not fragment your focus by leaving many things undone.”
“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”
Bigger expectations, more to do, do more with less, doing the job of 2 people are common iterations in the business world and with everyone only having 24 hours in a day, time is something we cannot create, manufacture or build, so our only option is to manage it effectively. The ability to select and prioritise, the ability to do more around your purpose, the ability to know the difference between urgent and important is key not only to our jobs, but also to our mental well-being and stress management. Pressure is all around and through this workshop we equip delegates with practical tools to manage their time and activities more effectively, thus generating better results. Time management may appear to be a simple skill, but many do not master it and this workshop is built for anyone who works under pressure, against deadlines and with strong deliverables.
What will you learn?
- How your PDA preferences may affect the way you manage time and prioritize;
- Managing activities within a set period of time;
- Prioritising and planning;
- Boundary management;
- Relationship management;
- Environment management;
- Activity management;
- Practical tools and techniques.
What will you need?
- Your PDA profile – what is PDA?;
- A sense of what you do in your typical day;
- A sense of what is required/your purpose;
- An open and curious mind.