PRESENTATION SKILLS WORKSHOP
“As important as what you do is the enthusiasm with which you do it.”
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
On any level, in most roles, and in plenty of environments people are given the opportunity to present. Whether internally to a team or externally to a customer, the opportunity to hone one’s public speaking skills and deliver awesome presentations is on the rise. We have all attended that “death by power point” presentation….in this workshop we impart key skills and techniques that will make presentations engaging, informative, different and fun. We have designed the workshop to include theoretical content and include practical video of all delegates in order to ensure that the workshop is tailor-made, personal and filled with learning insight. Don’t just present, perform!
What will you learn?
- Develop a presentation that is applicable to the intended audience, the purpose and the content;
- Use PDA insight to profile an audience and develop your own style;
- Learn typical skills and techniques;
- Understand the importance of dress, image and your voice projection;
- Engage your audience and maintain attention;
- Structure a professional presentation;
- Present in a way that achieves greater buy-in and increased levels of interest.;
- Use various presentation media effectively;
- Use energy and project confidence;
- Manage group dynamics and norms;
- Handle questions, objections and difficult situations;
- Develop your professional presentation style.
What will you need?
- Your PDA profile – what is PDA?;
- An example of a presentation you have or wish to deliver;
- A willingness to test your learning.