MOTIVATE AND INSPIRE STAFF WORKSHOP
“Have the positive attitude, character and work ethic that inspires and elevates the raw talent of others around you to new levels of achievement”
“A leader is the one who knows the way, shows the way and goes the way”
One of the most difficult tasks for a leader is to ensure that staff are able, allowed and willing….with willingness trumping the list. Enabling and equipping people and teams to move in the right direction because they want to, is no mean feat. Leaders need to understand the difference between extrinsic and intrinsic reward – understand what makes their people tick and embrace the opportunities for people connection. The new generation calls for meaning in their work, budgets are constrained for tangible rewards, people want to feel valued and appreciated and leaders need to close the loop. The workshop is designed to equip and enable leaders to motivate and inspire teams in a sustainable and effective manner. We provide the tools, the understanding and the practical application to mobilise teams and individuals to reach greater heights.
What will you learn?
- Reference to preferences of motivators based on the PDA;
- Learn how to engage and connect with staff: PDA related;
- Understand the difference between extrinsic and intrinsic recognition;
- Learn different motivation and inspiration techniques;
- Influence staff in a positive ‘want to’ basis;
- Identify and address restrictive motivation variables in your style and your team;
- Understand the difference between motivation and inspiration;
- Applicable and relevant tools for action.
What will you need?
- Your PDA profile – what is PDA?;
- If available, your team’s PDA’s;
- An insight into your current initiatives;
- An in depth view of what works and what does not in your team;
- An insight into the individuals whom you motivate and inspire.