MANAGING CHANGE WORKSHOP
“Change is difficult because people overestimate the value of what they have – and underestimate the value of what they may gain by giving that up.”
“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything”
The fast-paced, ever-changing, ever-shifting world in which we live and work has no intention of slowing down. The workshop has been designed to enable leaders and staff to better manage change and transition, to allow for a quicker acceptance and to encourage a deeper understanding of how change affects us. Coupled with coping strategies and mind shifts and incorporating PDA insights, the workshop is applicable to everyone. Many organisations will land a change and expect it to just happen – but there is more to on boarding the people to embrace the change so as to have minimal impact on customer service and productivity. Equipped change champions enable a smoother transition and a more rapid acceptance.
What will you learn?
- Understand change, the change cycle and where I am, and applying this to my staff/team;
- Understand how my PDA preferences may affect my acceptance and attitude to change: where do I need to be mindful;
- Understand transitional processes within a changing environment;
- Understand the 4 P’s [picture, purpose, plan and part];
- Learn emotive responses to change and how to deal with these;
- Understand Comfort zones and moving people out of the;
- Recognize and manage barriers that hamper change [self and others];
- Build internal desire to effect change from within;
- Understand the role stress plays in change and on performance.
What will you need?
- Your PDA profile – what is PDA?;
- An insight into changes you have experienced;
- The ability to dive deep into yourself to understand your typical reactions;
- An open mind.