LINE MANAGERS: HOW TO MANAGE & MOTIVATE WORKSHOP
“One person with passion is better than forty people merely interested.” – EM Forster
A “one-size fits all” approach in managing a team is risky, as organisations today facilitate the achievement of objectives through teams and not only through individual efforts.
As Managers it is up to us to MODIFY our behaviour style to that of our team members for optimal performance managing team members uniquely!
In this 3 hour immersive and insightful workshop, we unpack the components of how to obtain self-knowledge (about your behavioural style, motivational style, strengths and communication style) as well as how to manage and motivate those who report to you. Self-knowledge is essential in figuring out what enhances your individual well-being. There’s power in knowing yourself and letting that understanding help guide your life. The workshop is designed to allow delegates to understand and manage their own behaviour and importantly understand the behaviour of others. Combined with theoretical principles and experiential discussions that create insight, this workshop creates a deep insight into SELF and OTHERS.
What will you learn?/ What are the outcomes?
- The wheel of human performance;
- Who am I? Understanding SELF & OTHERS;
- Interacting and communicating with SELF & OTHERS;
- How do I MANAGE and MOTIVATE my team members for who they are?;
- Retain staff, build teams and enhance team performance;
- Understanding behaviour in the workplace;
- Identifying strengths and development areas;
- Modifying to manage;
- Interpret your PDA assessment.
What will you need?
- Your PDA profile – what is PDA?;
- An open mind and a dose of self-honesty;
- The courage to be vulnerable.