EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE WORKSHOP
“Emotional intelligence is not the opposite of intelligence, it is not the triumph of heart over head – it is the unique intersection of both”
“It’s amazing how once the mind is free of emotional pollution, logic and clarity emerge.”
In this 2-day immersive and insightful workshop, we unpack the components that are emotional intelligence. The workshop is designed to allow delegates to understand and manage their own emotions and the emotions of others. Combined with theoretical principles and experiential exercises that create insight, a deep dive into self and a depth of understanding self, delegates walk away armed with practical solutions and actions based on this understanding.
EQ is playing a major role in business and leadership today: a skill that highlights the importance of interpersonal and intrapersonal relationships in personal and professional life.
What will you learn?
- Understand my EQ profile and how this shows itself in the workplace;
- The 4 quadrants of being emotionally intelligent;
- Investigate and understand individual EQ skills and how this impacts my role;
- How do you recognise and understand your emotions;
- Manage Your Emotions and explore your triggers;
- Control or redirect disruptive impulses and moods;
- Utilising the EQ dictionary;
- Interpret your PDA assessment into your EQ action plan.
What will you need?
- Your PDA profile – what is PDA?;
- An open mind;
- The courage to be vulnerable;
- A dose of self-honesty.