CREATING AN ENVIRONMENT FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE WORKSHOP
“Leadership sets the tone and the conditions.
If you get the conditions right, the organisation thrives.”
“Don’t become distracted by things that are not on the path to your goals”
Expecting a culture or a climate to build itself is risky…hope is a not strategy. Creating a culture and climate for optimal performance has to be built on purpose, by design and will require effort from the leader. When people are in a zone, where the climate is right, they perform better, they do more, they are willing to stretch. Alternatively, a poor climate does little to get the best out of your people. This workshop enables leaders to purposefully and impactfully design and build a climate that is conducive for people to shine. With many diversity aspects and generational gaps, teams need to find common ground in a healthy climate in order to perform and work together to achieve common results. A practical, engaging and immersive workshop on building culture and climate, is what every leader needs.
What will you learn?
- How PDA profiles can assist in building and creating a conducive culture;
- Understand work based values and shaping behavior: linked to PDA;
- Manage and optimise the diversity in the team;
- Assist staff to deal with change and transitions;
- Communicate strategy and critical messages to staff;
- Learn the power of full engagement;
- Understanding generational factors.
What will you need?
- Your PDA profile – what is PDA?;
- The PDA profiles of your team (if available);
- Understanding of your team’s current and desired level of performance;
- Honesty to “dip[stick” your culture and climate.