COACHING FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE WORKSHOP
“True leaders don’t create followers… they create more leaders!”
“It is not hard to learn more. What is hard is to unlearn when you discover yourself wrong.”
In this workshop we highlight, identify and understand why coaching is a critical skill for any leadership toolbox. The concept of coaching has proven to be immensely successful and every manager of others’, needs the ability to coach others – whether high or low performers. A practical, immersive workshop which explores the concepts, actions and practicality of coaching, including real play and practice circles. By design the workshop is interactive, relevant and thought-provoking.
What will you learn?
- Understand the Foundation of coaching;
- Coaching using the insights from a PDA assessment;
- Understand self, human behaviour and how to influence it (PDA aligned);
- Plan for a coaching conversation and having a conversation with purpose;
- Having the initial coaching conversation;
- Structure a practical coaching action plan;
- Learn how to coach: using the GROW model;
- Learn how to use coaching templates;
- Manage the sustainability.
What will you need?
- Your PDA profile – what is PDA?;
- The ability to openly practice and apply;
- Some insight on potential coaches;
- Personal insight into your own leadership style;
- A willingness to explore your circle of trust.